Monday, October 22, 2012

Linoleum

 
 
1.     Describe the overall composition of your artwork (balance, unity, rhythm and movement).
      I think the overall compostion of my artwork is balanced and unified.
2.     How did you add texture and contrast to your print? Is this important? Why?
      I added contrast by cutting out parts. this is important because it takes the art work to the next level.
3.     Explain how you used positive and negative space to show your image.
      I used positive shapes to make the bodies show. I did that by cutting away the negative space to let the positive space show.
4.     Describe the craftsmanship of your print. (How good the project is technically crafted)
      The craftsmanship is okay. I'm not very good at cutting or printing though.....
5.     Were you able to achieve depth by showing a foreground, middle ground and back- ground? Explain.
      No. With the view I chose to do, I couldn't get all the 3 "grounds" in my print. If I had tried to do so, I would have lost the bear and probably the tree also.
6.     Explain your experience with Printmaking. What were the obstacles and advantages?
       I don't like printmaking. It was hard and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment