Friday, December 7, 2012

Tic-Tac-Toe 3 In A Row

I really don't like my final project. It just doesn't look very good to me. I think if I had used a different game it would have turned out a little better, because tic tac toe just didn't have enough to use in perspective. The only 3D objects I had for the game were the pieces and then the lines were all straight and had nothing really going on. I really wish I did a different game. This game just doesn't have enough going on. It's so bland. I thought that using a simple game would make it easier to do and make it look better, but I was very wrong. If I could do this project again I would definately change the game I did. I really feel like nothing actually worked on this project. I think that out of all of the projects I've done so far in this class, this is by far my worst one. I really do not like how it turned out. The pencil sketch was bad and so was the watercolor washes and so was the colored pencil part.

No comments:

Post a Comment