Friday, December 7, 2012

Want a drink?

Describe the process you went through to change your object into the correct perspective to create the drawing. This is when you were in the lab.
In order to get the object how I needed it for the anamorphosis drawing I had to find a picture online and then put it into photoshop. Once I got it in photoshop I scaled and transformed the picture so it would be really short and small at the bottom and very wide at the top.
 
How did distorting and stretching the object allow for you to create a drawing that would look different to the viewer?
This made it so when you look at the drawing from a certain perspective it will look like the actual object. But if you look at it from the wrong view it will look like a distorted version of the object.  

What were the most important concepts in the project to make it successful?
I think the most important concept that helped make this project a success is using value. Using value made it look real. I used value by adding shadows and blending the colored pencils. Another concept that helped was using the grid. Using the grid helped me keep my object looking the same when I was sketching the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment